Copyright Policies & Terms
Unless otherwise stated, S & J Advertising’s and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in this policy.
You may NOT:
- Republish any material from this website for any use including republication on another website, email or collateral of any kind;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (ie: media kits and/or rate sheets).
- Use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your home, business or organization.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without S & J Advertising’s express written consent.
All materials taken from the Internet, unless otherwise noted, are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon presented proof.
Users of YourTownMonthly.com accept that S & J Advertising, Inc. has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against S & J Advertising, Inc.’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Users of YourTownMonthly.com agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect S & J Advertising, Inc.’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as S & J Advertising, Inc.
S & J Advertising, Inc. may revise website policies, terms and notices, without notice at any time.